Availability and Booking
The Dune House is available for weekend availability 8-11 May and for other dates in 2015 (book here).
You can book The Dune House for a weekend (3-nights, Friday to Monday), a mid-week break (4-nights, Monday to Friday) or a week (7-nights, Friday to Friday). How to book :
- Please use our online booking calendar to check prices and make bookings for The Dune House. You can change the calendar month and year you are interested in booking. Holidays are available to book for 2015.
- On the calendar, move your mouse pointer over one of the underlined dates to reveal the prices for holidays starting on that date. Please choose the correct month and year. A date is only available if it is underlined. Please note that start dates are either Fridays or Mondays.
- Make a provisional booking by clicking on your arrival date, then click on your departure date. You will then be prompted to fill out a booking form.
- Please let us know if you are planning to bring a dog. An additional charge of £20 will be added.
- How to pay. When you have filled out your booking form you can choose to pay online by credit or debit card or send a cheque. A 25% deposit is requested at the time of your booking and must be paid within 3 days of making your provisional booking. The balance is due eight weeks (56 days) before your start date. For bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival date, the total cost of the holiday is payable at the time of booking. Please note there is a 1.5% charge for credit card payments. There is no charge for debit card or cheque payments.
- For our full terms and conditions, please click here.
For all other enquiries please contact us here.