Availability and Booking
The Balancing Barn is available 21-24 June and September 2013 onwards. Book here.
Prices start from just £810 for a 4-night break (the equivalent of £26 per person per night). You can book The Balancing Barn for a weekend (3-nights, Friday to Monday), a mid-week break (4-nights, Monday to Friday) or a week (7-nights, Friday to Friday).
How to book :
- Please use our online booking calendar to check prices and make bookings for The Balancing Barn. Check availability here. You can change the calendar month and year you are interested in booking. Holidays are available to book for 2013 and 2014.
- On the calendar, move your mouse pointer over one of the underlined dates to reveal the prices for holidays starting on that date. A date is only available if it is underlined. Please note that start dates are either Fridays or Mondays.
- Make a provisional booking by clicking on your arrival date, then click on your departure date. You will then be prompted to fill out a booking form.
- How to pay. When you have filled out your booking form you can choose to pay online by credit or debit card or send a cheque. A 25% deposit is requested at the time of your booking and must be paid within 3 days of making your provisional booking. The balance is due eight weeks (56 days) before your start date. For bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival date, the total cost of the holiday is payable at the time of booking. Please note there is a 1.5% charge for credit card payments. There is no charge for debit card or cheque payments.
- For our full terms and conditions, please click here.
- We are sorry but (due to its location) we do not accept dogs at The Balancing Barn. However, a well-behaved dog (who respects and loves modern architecture) is welcome at The Dune House and The Shingle House, both situated on beaches, for an additional charge of £20 per booking.
For all other enquiries please contact us here.